Family Tree Maker

  • iborgia@telstra.easymail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      Hi Janet & all,
      Have been having a look at Ancestry Family Tree, got my free download seems Ok but find one gets used to a certain programme. I have been using Family Tree Maker, now want an update to to version 8, as 9 seems to have some problems.
      Question: where can I buy in Australia, just the basic programme with out all the CDs? Which is all my local supplier wants to sell me, have looked at the USA site but it only seems to be offering version 9 now.
      Jane.
      I see that S& N in England sell just the upgrade version and single CDs thats probably your best bet. Vs 9 is the latest producet hence why they sell it.
      Someone else on the list may assist you. Off hand I dont know S&N's email, but they advertise all the time in the Family Tree magazine
      All the best
      JANET