William Morris, England, 1722

  • wvhillgal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001
      I have been searching for the parents of William Morris, born January
      1, 1721/1722 in Liverpool, England. The history books state he said
      his parents were from Scotland. I have contacted various people in
      England but they tell me I need to know what Parish. Since there is
      no other information available, I'm stuck. History has it he came
      over either as a stowaway or by accident at age 12 and ended up as a
      servant in Philadelphia until he migrated to what became West
      Virginia. He has been incorrectly linked to another family from
      England. Any help would be appreciated.