Badtrans is back!

  • wendy boland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      Hi Listers

      The Badtrans virus has "mutated" and is spreading rapidly - I got it yesterday via an attachment from a trusted friend (should know better than to open them)
      This virus started on 24th Nov and my virus protection update was due tomorrow so it did not pick up this one.
      Norton has upgraded it to a Level 4- see their web site for more info.
      www.sarc.com

      Sorry to be so gloomy, but it took me all day to clean up my system and re-install all my files.
      Keep your back-ups up to date!
      Best wishes
      Wendy
      Researching ARIS/S anywhere.