BITS AND PIECES

  • jreakes@familytreeresearch.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      hI Everyone, I amm on the road -lecturing- hence delays in posting
      this list -sorry. Finally got onto to my email today from last
      Thursday and received several Virus emails,. Fortunately my virus
      busters uop to date a nuisance worm was released on Nov 24th sounds
      like from a person in Adleiade uni. Anyway, if you get any emails
      from me or anyone with an attachment or not subject heading delete.
      Update your virus buster ASAP!!! Its just a darn nuisance

      On a more positive note my Internet Class on ENGLISH PARISH REGISTERS
      AND OTHER DOCUMENRTS STARTS ON Dec 10th. Its $65 and once again
      trough Ancestrty.com. Its an online course and you will get access
      while you are a member of the course for free into their new UK/IRE
      databases so you are getting two great things for price of one, I
      will post the information details wehn I get back about next Sunday
      or Monday. Also check my website before then for some exciting NEWS,
      I will try to send it through here as well.

      I have a class at Hornsby library this Wed 6pm-9pm nOV 29
      This is just a quick note. Have heaps of info to pass on when I can
      get some time to write.
      Bye
      Janet