War of the Rose 1446

  • Poet,Grandma The Reble Brandit
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2001
      I am looking for any inform on the England war of the rose in 1446
      that when on for 14 years.I need any you may be able to find about it
      Thanks,
      Grandma The Reble Brandit[Richmond]
    • moderick
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2001
        Grandma
        It's plural, not singular, if you do a "wars of the roses" search in
        Yahoo or Google you'll have lots of interesting reading. Morrie
        Johnston, Sydney, NSW.