"Phillimore's Marriages"

  • Brenda Bayliss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Are there any copies of the "Phillimore's Marriages" volumes of marriage transcripts in Australian libraries.
      I have looked through the "Index To Parishes In Phillimore's Marriages" and several parishes in the general locale of where my husbands ancestors, Evans, Priddle, and Maine, came from, are listed, namely Curry Rivel, Drayton, Isle Brewers, Barrington, Kingsbury Episcopi. As I haven't seriously delved into the parish registers for these places as yet, "Phillimore's Marriages" seems a good place to start.
      Cheerio for now
      Brenda Bayliss
      Miriam Vale
      Central Queensland