ATTN HUNTER VALLEY RESIDENTS & HORNSBY

  • jreakes@familytreeresearch.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2001
      I will be at Muswellbrook this Saturday, Maitland on Monday morning,
      Newcastle Monday night and Hornsby Library on Wednesday. Please phone
      0741 28 4458 for books. see my web site for times and venues.
      My only iffy class is Newcastle so that one in particular make sure
      you phone. My mobile is 0407 729 200
      I will also be giving a FREE fireside (talk) for The Church of Jesus
      Christ of Latter-day Saints, Nayla Court Charlestown on Sunday night.
      Bye
      Janet
      http://www.familytreeresearch.net