Woodward, George

  • holikrr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2000
      I am looking for information on George Woodward, who married Mary Ann
      (Cook ???), both from England. They migrated to Volusia County,
      Florida, USA. They had 3 sons, Albert (my Grandfather), Henry and
      William. Mary Ann died in Florida in 1874. Albert moved to Louisiana,
      married Anna Louise Dickson, who died after giving birth to a
      Daughter, Anna Louise Woodward. He then married Felicie Burne in
      French Settlement, Louisiana in 1893. They had 2 Sons, George
      Ambrose, my Father, and Charles Edmond, born in 1894 and 1897
      respectively. Felicie died in 1897.

      After Mary Ann died in 1974, George married Mary Elizabeth Cooke and
      they had a child, or children.

      I am looking for any information but especially info about George and
      Mary Ann's origins, their marriage, and their migration to the US.

      ANY information would be greatly appreciated. Don Woodward