Re: [englishresearch] Help-Saltmarsh or Fridd

  • Maureen Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2001
      Dear Rosemary, Reading your appeal for help, I have
      two suggestions. One contact the Family History
      Societys in the English areas concerned. Lists of the
      Societys can be sourced at the Genfair site. Also
      there are several sites in UK where one can advertise
      for help - suggest you try Yorkshire & Kent via a
      serach engine. Hope this helps Regards Maureen Reid

      http://personals.yahoo.com