West Family

  • Jl Binks
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2001
      Hi There.
      Iam lookong for Any West Family in N.Z. my G aunt was Janet Price and married Henry West in Sydney, Australia in 1885 and children were:
      Thomas born 1886 N.S.W. Australia
      Anne born 1887 died 1891.
      Henry born 1890
      Robert born 1892
      Ernest born 1895
      Amy born 1886
      Jack born 1903.

      Hope someone out there can help.

      Regards James Binks N.S.W. Australia.

    • The Labone Family
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2001
        Hi James,
        I can't help with your Wests bvut I was wondering if you could help with
        mine. I have a John West born on 2/11/1956who married a Judith Anne Crosse
        (19/12/1956) in 1978 in NZ somewhere.

        Thanks
        Adrian Labone
        Dural, NSW, Australia

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2001
          To Adrian,
          As yet you are the only repley I have had but if I do get any info about
          your John will pass it on to you.
          Regards James Binks.

          > I can't help with your Wests bvut I was wondering if you could help with
          > mine. I have a John West born on 2/11/1956who married a Judith Anne
          Crosse
          > (19/12/1956) in 1978 in NZ somewhere.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Adrian Labone
          > Dural, NSW, Australia

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Betty and Tom Bidois
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 27, 2001
            Hi Adrian,

            I am also looking for Wests.
            My grandfather William John West came from Southampton.
            Don't think you John is related. I have one cousin John West who lives Victoria but he was born in Whangarei NZ around 45-46.

            I will keep your email as reference and if I come across your John and Judith I will let you know

            Regards

            Betty Bidois
            NZ

            > Iam lookong for Any West Family in N.Z. my G aunt was Janet Price and
            married Henry West in Sydney, Australia in 1885 and children were:
            > Thomas born 1886 N.S.W. Australia
            > Anne born 1887 died 1891.
            > Henry born 1890
            > Robert born 1892
            > Ernest born 1895
            > Amy born 1886
            > Jack born 1903.
            >
            > Hope someone out there can help.
            >
            > Regards James Binks N.S.W. Australia.

            Community email addresses:
            Post message: englishresearch@onelist.com
            Subscribe: englishresearch-subscribe@onelist.com

            Shortcut URL to this page:
            http://www.onelist.com/community/englishresearch

            ---
            Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

            ---
          • Janet Bettger
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2001
              Hi there, may I join in with the WEST family info. My aunt Bessie Collier
              was married to a Bill West 1910 - 1955. He was a tailor and they lived in
              Bramdean in Hampshire during the 2nd World War. They had two children
              Charles and Joan. Don't know whether that is any help.

              Regards Janet Bettger