THORNE in NZ

  • iborgia@telstra.easymail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      Hi all,
      I recently posted a message looking for Rudge in NZ. Now found I have the wrong name, so repeat my message.
      I am reasearching the Rone CLARKE family that orriginated in GLS then moved to the Birmingham area about 1830. They were wood turners.
      Florence Rone CLARKE married Albert THORNE in Birmingham about 1900, they went to NZ, Florence died about 1951 in Hamilton or New Plymouth. There were two children Monica who married a HEARD, and Anthony who had four children.
      Does anyone know this family in NZ???
      Jane in Queensland.