Re: British in the West Indies 1701 - 1857

  • CAROLE PILGRIM
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
      Where can I obtain any books or cd's relating the
      Scottish, English and the Irish in the West Indies in
      1701-1857
      Carole

      --- Stuart Raymond <stuart@...>
      wrote: > British Genealogical Books in Print / Stuart
      Raymond

      > This volume lists thousands of books currently
      > available from hundreds
      > of publishers, including commercial organizations,
      > libraries and record
      > offices, societies (but not FFHS members, whose
      > books have been listed
      > elsewhere) and private individuals. The range of
      > books listed is wide -
      > from census indexes to obituary notices, from parish
      > registers to
      > palaeography, from returns of Papists to manorial
      > records.There are
      > indexes of authors,
      > family names, places, & subjects. Published
      > F.F.H.S., 1999. Price £9.80
      > (inc.p&p). Overseas (Airmail):£12.00; $US19.20;
      > $A34.80. Books will be
      > sent with an invoice for payment on receipt. Payment
      > accepted in any of
      > the currencies mentioned, by personal cheque.
      >
      > Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer,
      > Publisher & Bookseller
      > P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K.
      > stuart@...
      > Ph. (01392) 252193
      > Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for
      > British
      > genealogical books.
      > To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
      > http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk
      > To send messages, use genealogyuk@onelist.com

      Nokia Game is on again.
      Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
      all media adventure before November 3rd.