970Re: [englishresearch] Re: MAGAZINE COLUMN

  • TERRANCE PARFITT
    Oct 5, 2001
      To Chris Lethaby
      An unusual name! Calling from Sweden and great memories of vising Wellington and Aukland. Saw your message to Janet, tried to get a copy of 'Weakest Link' but not possible here in Sweden. I was born in Evercreech 1940 and left '65 for Sweden. Janet has achieved a tremendous amount of research about Evercreech in Somt. U.K. and been very helpful to me.
      Where did your 'Lathaby' family come from?
      We are now into Autumn, a long Winter round the corner.
      Kind regards
      ┬ĘTerry Parfitt
      XEvercreech/Bristol & Sweden
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic