446Re: [englishresearch] Fw: New Year Challenge

  • searcher@cix.co.uk
    Jan 4, 2001
      Nice one Len! Bit vague? Can't see any of my main names: SPACEY, RAE, PURVES, YOUDAN but like you I have many "spouses" names in
      my lists some of which I have posted in the appropriate FHS lists. I could put soem here but wonder if the lack of more detail in yours is the
      best way to go? Obviously you're ready to swap news if anyone checks a name and you can't be expected to do much more yet. I'll certainly
      watch out for developments. Will listers apply to you directly or via the list I wonder? Regards, Peter in SW London.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic