Fwd: Whats up!

  • adam ngileruma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012

      I hope your job is going good. I just wanted to tell you about a fantastic job opp in your area.
      We have had several of our clients take this opp & I have heard lots of fantastic stories.

      The local newspaper has an article featuring one of our members, Kelly R.. It will also give you all the relevant information you need to get started.
      The article is at http://118.145.25.160/alarmedaccount/Jonathan_Campbel65/ and I guess the story will be on the home-page until tomorrow.

      see you later...

      Many thanks,