Fw: SEALKOTE SB

  • Pritesh Kansara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Nitin Sreenivasan <nitin.sreenivasan@...>
    To: exenpsurat@...
    Cc: Kansara.pritesh@...
    Sent: Saturday, 9 June 2012 11:06 AM
    Subject: SEALKOTE SB

    Kind Attention: Mr. Vasava (Ex. Engineer)

    Dear Sir,

    Sorry for furnishing the details late, I was in Sri Lanka with some urgent work so could not do the needful.
    As discussed with Mr. Barwe we are sending you the details of SEALKOTE SB along with its leaflet and details of SEALKOTE PATCH and a before after image of a pothole filled with water.
    Please give us your feedback, in case there is any details which are not covered in this mail please feel free to call or mail.

    --
    Yours faithfully,
    For TECHNOKOTES,

    Nitin Sreenivasan
    Mobile: +91-9326646793
    Mail: nitin.sreenivasan@...
    Skype: nitin.sreenivasan

    TECHNOKOTES , Proactive Protection.
    TECHNOKOTES
    Office:
    B-26 Goodwill Sanskruthi, Bhairavnagar,
    Dhanori Road, Pune – 411015
    Phone: +91 - 20 - 27172249 / 27171419 / 27172043
    Fax: +91 - 20 - 27172249
    Mail: info@...
    Web: www.technokotes.com

    Works:
    #315, Nirgudi Road,
    Lohegaon, Pune-411026,
    Maharashtra, India.
    Mail: works@...
    P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
    The information contained in or with this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named
    recipient(s), if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action
    or reliance on it, if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorized
    disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.