Re: [engineeringcivil] All purpose worksheet

  • ajmal atif
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
      Happy new year ,with new wishes
      Happy new year with peace all in the world
      Happy new year with respecting for all human body in the world
      at end Happy new year with best wishes for the best people
      thanks
      Ajmal Atif
      Provincial engineer with MoE-USAID/CDP Bearing Point
      Khost Afghanistan
      Cell Phone:0093-700204913 & 0093-774144707
      Email:ajmal.atif@...,ajmalatif@...

      From: sadaf noor ahmed <ssadaf_12@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [engineeringcivil] All purpose worksheet
      To: "engineer civil" <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Monday, 29 December, 2008, 12:29 PM

      Sadaf Noor Ahmed

      ---

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
      Hurry before someone else does!

      Yahoo! Groups
    • ajmal atif

        From: sadaf noor ahmed <ssadaf_12@yahoo. com>
        To: "engineer civil" <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>
        Date: Monday, 29 December, 2008, 12:29 PM

        Sadaf Noor Ahmed

        ---

        New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
        Hurry before someone else does!

      • sanu abraham
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009

          excel sheet is very usefull....thanks..
          Email:ajmal. atif@gmail. com,ajmalatif@ rocketmail. com

          From: sadaf noor ahmed <ssadaf_12@yahoo. com>
          To: "engineer civil" <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Monday, 29 December, 2008, 12:29 PM

          Sadaf Noor Ahmed

          ---

        • kgr@vsnl.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
            Dear Sir ,Please also mail me the excell worksheet to me I will be grateful to U.K.Govindarajan, kgr@...
            > Happy new year with peace all in the world
            > Happy new year with respecting for all human body in the world
            > at end Happy new year with best wishes for the best people
            > thanks
            >
            > Ajmal Atif
            > Provincial engineer with MoE-USAID/CDP Bearing Point
            > Khost Afghanistan
            > Cell Phone:0093-70020491 3 & 0093-774144707
            > Email:ajmal. atif@gmail. com,ajmalatif@ rocketmail. com
            >
            > --- On Wed, 12/31/08, naresh kumar <nareshdce_431@ yahoo.co. in>
            > wrote:
            > From: naresh kumar <nareshdce_431@ yahoo.co. in>
            > Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] All purpose worksheet
            > To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
            > Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 11:15 AM
            >

            > hi...thanks for this conversions sheet.

          • lokesh_samaria
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
              Dear Friends,
              i need IScode for study .if anybody have plz send me.
              IS-456 ,IS-800,IS-875