All purpose worksheet

  • sadaf noor ahmed
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2008

      Sadaf Noor Ahmed

      ---

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
      Hurry before someone else does!
    • naresh kumar
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2008
        hi...thanks for this conversions sheet.

        --- On Mon, 29/12/08, sadaf noor ahmed <ssadaf_12@...> wrote:
        From: sadaf noor ahmed <ssadaf_12@...>
        Subject: [engineeringcivil] All purpose worksheet
        To: "engineer civil" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Monday, 29 December, 2008, 12:29 PM

        Sadaf Noor Ahmed

        ---

        New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
        Hurry before someone else does!

      • ajmal atif
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
          Happy new year ,with new wishes
          Happy new year with peace all in the world
          Happy new year with respecting for all human body in the world
          at end Happy new year with best wishes for the best people
          thanks
          Ajmal Atif
          Provincial engineer with MoE-USAID/CDP Bearing Point
          Khost Afghanistan
          Cell Phone:0093-700204913 & 0093-774144707
          Email:ajmal.atif@...,ajmalatif@...

          From: sadaf noor ahmed <ssadaf_12@yahoo. com>
          To: "engineer civil" <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Monday, 29 December, 2008, 12:29 PM

          Sadaf Noor Ahmed

          ---

          New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
          Hurry before someone else does!

          Yahoo! Groups
        • ajmal atif

            From: sadaf noor ahmed <ssadaf_12@yahoo. com>
            To: "engineer civil" <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>
            Date: Monday, 29 December, 2008, 12:29 PM

            Sadaf Noor Ahmed

            ---

            New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
            Hurry before someone else does!

          • sanu abraham
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009

              excel sheet is very usefull....thanks..
              Email:ajmal. atif@gmail. com,ajmalatif@ rocketmail. com

              From: sadaf noor ahmed <ssadaf_12@yahoo. com>
              To: "engineer civil" <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>
              Date: Monday, 29 December, 2008, 12:29 PM

              Sadaf Noor Ahmed

              ---

            • kgr@vsnl.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
                Dear Sir ,Please also mail me the excell worksheet to me I will be grateful to U.K.Govindarajan, kgr@...
                > Happy new year with peace all in the world
                > Happy new year with respecting for all human body in the world
                > at end Happy new year with best wishes for the best people
                > thanks
                >
                > Ajmal Atif
                > Provincial engineer with MoE-USAID/CDP Bearing Point
                > Khost Afghanistan
                > Cell Phone:0093-70020491 3 & 0093-774144707
                > Email:ajmal. atif@gmail. com,ajmalatif@ rocketmail. com
                >
                > --- On Wed, 12/31/08, naresh kumar <nareshdce_431@ yahoo.co. in>
                > wrote:
                > From: naresh kumar <nareshdce_431@ yahoo.co. in>
                > Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] All purpose worksheet
                > To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
                > Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 11:15 AM
                >

                > hi...thanks for this conversions sheet.

              • lokesh_samaria
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
                  Dear Friends,
                  i need IScode for study .if anybody have plz send me.
                  IS-456 ,IS-800,IS-875