Help me in project.

  • Bhavya
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hello friends,
      i m final year student of civil engineering.
      i m work on the project of "how to reduce cost of building by applying low cost or affordable housing".
      i want help from you. if you have any related data of my project then please send me.
      please help me in this project.
      thank you.
    • wycliffe kola
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
        Please consider use of the following:
        - styrofoam as pannels used for walling or infills
        - Use of galvanized frames as the main house frames.
        - Use of asbestos/sanded cardboards/shingles as roofing materials
        - use of blockboard etc
        regards
        Kola

        On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Bhavya <bhavyashah_2519@...> wrote:

        Hello friends,
        i m final year student of civil engineering.
        i m work on the project of "how to reduce cost of building by applying low cost or affordable housing".
        i want help from you. if you have any related data of my project then please send me.
        please help me in this project.
        thank you.

      • Hrishi
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
          Dear Member,

          You can apply Value Engineering Techniques for cost reduction of any construction Project. 5-10 %  savings are possible.
          Lot of information is available on internet, type - Value Engineering / Value Analysis/ Value Methodology etc.

          Regards,
          Hrishikesh