Re: [engineeringcivil]

  • miner_290@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2012
      • hello dear friendsy
      • if you remember, we transfer some useful paper to gather  about 6 month ago...
      • actually i want to ask some friend to help me access to more information about apear in IITB orIIT M or IIT K for countiniuing education in civil field,i am in the last semester .and i hope to be one of indian civil family, i am from iran,and i feel good to be with indian people, if you can do anything please tell me
      • tanx for your help,