Kindly Help: Research Questionnaire Request from IIT Delhi

  • Arneet Singh Sarna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Dear Sir/Mam,
      Greetings of the day.
      I would like to introduce myself as a second year Master's student of IIT Delhi enrolled in its M.Tech - Construction Technology & Management program. I am presently working on my M.Tech. project titled, Revenue Risk in PPP Highway Infrastructure Projects.  The major thrust area of my work is on Revenue Realization through Ancillary Revenue Sources & the dynamics of accurate revenue forecasting for PPP Highway Projects.

      To tap the above key areas, I have formed a questionnaire, which is required to be filled by experienced professionals like you working in the field of Highway Development & Revenue Forecasting. We at IIT recognize that input from professionals like you is mandatory for shaping our research work in the right direction.

      Therefore, I humbly request you to give us 10 minutes of your valuable time and kindly fill in the questionnaire ( which is in the form of a web app; very easy and fast to fill) yourself and also share among your contacts & acquaintances, so we receive response from maximum number of people.

      I hope to hear from you soon.

      Regards,

      Arneet Singh Sarna
      M.Tech (Construction Technology & Management)
      Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi