All New Year Messages Combined into One - Happy New Year 2012

  • singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      HAPPY NEW YEAR By Durgesh Kumar
      --------------------
      New Year Wishes from Aman Konark Modi
      --------------------
      Another year, another chance
      To start our lives anew;
      This time we'll leap old barriers
      To have a real breakthrough.
      We'll take one little step
      And then we'll take one more,
      Our unlimited potential
      We'll totally explore.
      We'll show off all our talents
      Everyone will be inspired;
      (Whew! While I'm writing this,
      I'm getting very tired.)
      We'll give up all bad habits;

      We'll read and learn a lot,
      All our goals will be accomplished,
      Sigh...or maybe not.
      By Kutbuddin J. Tunkiwala
      --------------------
      Warm wishes on New Year by Ganesh dk
      --------------------
      HAPPY NEW YEAR By Sadaf Noor Ahmed Durgesh Kumar
      --------------------

      Happy new year to all my engineers bro....
      May god fullfill your all wishes Cheers!!!!!! 2012

      Sanjay Bhagat
      CEO/ Sanins Infra Solutions
      --------------------
      Happy new year to all
      By
      Dr.K.Srinivasa Rao,
      Associate Professor in Civil Engineering
      --------------------
      Happy new year
      Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New Year.
      Regards
      N S Tomar
      --------------------

      Sir/Madam,
      Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year 2012
      Regards
      Suresh Kumar Karanam
      DESIGN ENGINEER
      --------------------

      hi engineers"wish u happy new year"
      By Gokul Tamilarasi
      --------------------

      :) happy Happy New Year .:) happy
      Naveed Shaikh
      --------------------

      Hi everybody

      Wish you a very very very.........................
      Happy new year

      With best regards
      Jagannadha Rao Regana
      B.tech (Construction Management)
      --------------------

      Hai Friends,
      wish you a happy new year 2012............................
      With Regards,
      Rama mohana Rao A.V.V
      9866290059
      --------------------
      Happy new year to you all, great engineers
      robertchenge
      --------------------
      Dear all ,
      Happy New Year .
      Regards
      A.C.Tiwari
      --------------------
      Happy new year to all members of engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Regards,
      Apexa Monani
      Jr. engineer (Design)
      Gujarat Energy Transmission Corp. Ltd.
      Vadodara.
      --------------------
      Happy new year to all of you friends!
      Orina Matunda
      Dear all,
      I wish you and your family members a Happy, Prosperous, Wealthy and Healthy New Year 2012.
      Let this New year bring you Success in your Life and all your Dreams are Fulfilled.
      Pandu rangarao Adapa
      Happy New Year...:-)
      by Bhavya Shah