RE: full Sponsorship for MSc Civil at Coventry University

  • dmanyadza
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011

      Dear Engineers,

      I got a conditional offer to do either:

      ·         MSc Civil Engineering or

      ·         MSc Engineering Project Management

      From Coventry University In the United Kingdom.

      I am looking for a scholarship that can cover my tuition of £10350 and living expanses £600 per month.Is anybody knowing one?Please contact me.The program starts 23 January 2012

      Douglas Tafara Manyadza

      Research Associate-Civil Engineer

      Building Technology Institute(BTI)

      1574 Alpes Road, Hatcliffe, Harare, Zimbabwe

      Tel: 04-860321-31  Extension 2180

      Mobile: +263733903777/+263775400204

      Email: dmanyadza@...,http://www.sirdc.ac.zw

      believed to be clean.