Calculation of Steel Fabrication Hours

  • Rashy PR
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2011

      Dear Friends,

      I am working in steel construction industry. Anybody can help me for the calculation of steel fabrication hours for estimating the fabrication cost. I need some thumb rule for the calculation of fabrication hours both for Hot rolled and Built-up section fabrication.

      Thank you.

      Regards,

      RASHY .P.R

    • Zainulabideen Shaha
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2011

         Dear All,
        Pls help me regarding the cement co efficient factor of brick masonry -both 120 mm & 230 mm & plaster works with 1:4 ,1:5 &1:3 racio

        Best Regards,
        S.H.Zainul abideen.
        07869913380.

      • shah jignesh
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2011
        Pl find enclosed here with steel calculator as per your need.

        With regards,

        Jignesh Shah
        AMC,Bridge

        M-09327564665

        Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2011
          Thank you for your reply... but i was asking about the fabrication hours (Man hours) calculation for the estimation of fabrication cost, both for HR & Built-up section.

          Thanks & Regards,

          RASHY .P.R

          Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2011
            Hi Jignesh,

            There seems to be a lot of info in the material which you sent.

            Thanks for parting.

            Regards,

            [Attachment(s) from shah jignesh included below]

            --
            K.A. IBRAHIM BABU
            SENIOR PROJECT CONSULTANT