Road works

  • irshad.khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011

      Dear all,

      What is the criteria for design of roads with respect to CBR values. Can ayone send me guidelines/ebook on the same.

      Regards

      Irshad Khan

      "End-to-End Solutions for Power Transmission and Distribution"

      This e-mail is the property of EMCO Limited. It is intended solely to the
      person, to whom it has been addressed, it may contain confidential or
      legally privileged information and exempt from disclosure under applicable
      Law. If you are not the intended recipient or this e-mail reached to you by
      mistake please notify us at ithelpdesk@... immediately and
      destroy all copies, both electronic and in any other form of this e-mail.
      Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail/communication is
      strictly prohibited. Internet communications may not be entirely secure or
      accurate as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late
      or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept liability for any errors or
      omissions in the content of this message which may arise as a result of
      Internet transmission.