Trainers for Civil Engineering

  • Vijayita_P_HR_DEPT_PIL
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011

      Dear All,

      I am looking for trainers from the field of Civil Engineering across India specifically Delhi and Mumbai.

      We are looking at upgrading our teams at all levels . Please email me your profiles at vijayita.panjwani@...

      Warm Regards,

      Vijayita Panjwani

      Learning & Development
      Pratibha Group of Companies

      Tel:  +91 22 39559798 (Direct)

               +91 22 39559999 / Ext 1604

      Cell: +8879399076

      Fax: +91 22 39559900

      Universal Majestic, 13th & 14th Floor, Off.Eastern Express Highway, P.L. Lokhande Marg,

      Ghatkopar Mankhurd Link Road, Behind RBK International School, Govandi, Mumbai – 400 043.

       Maharashtra – India

      Website:-www.pratibhagroup.com

      Go Green P  Save A Tree - Please do not print unless really needed

      Disclaimer : "Information transmitted by this e-mail and attachments may be proprietary to Pratibha Group, and/or the authors of the information and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful act. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. Pratibha Group therefore does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems arising /experienced as a result of this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, then you are requested to intimate the sender and delete the e-mail, its attachments and copies immediately."
      This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX. For more information visit securemx.in