please

  • sunday Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      please i need floor plan for three bedroom and the specifications ....plus measurement........thanks..
    • konvicted konvicted
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2011
        What is the size of plot send me...

        Lenght of plot (mtr)
        Widht of Plot (mtr)
        Are u want to make under groung also?
        How much floor u want to make ?
        How's the side area of plot ? any building hospital school etc ?

        BR//
        SB/CEO
        Sanins Infra Solution