Aci 315-99 Details & Detailing Of Concrete Reinforcement

  • irfan javaid
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
    Dear All,

    Please find the attached file.

    Best Regards,
    Muhammad Irfan Javaid
    Structure Engineer
    +92 0334 3244156
    Post Tension Services Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
    www.ptspakistan.us

  • amit Dhanuka
    Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011

      hi grour,

      Please send me excel sheet or pdf sheet for design of wall, column , beams and slab using ACI codes

      amit

    • Ahamed Zaki
      Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
        hi friends needed aci 318-1989.. pls provide

        --
        Never Look For Beauty, It Will Fade Away One Day.
        Never Look For Good Skin, It Will Grow Old One Day.

        ZAKI
      • sanjay bahad
        Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
          Could you please, send me the applicable codes / standards for reinforcement bar coupler for eg. Dextra.

          regards,

          Sanjay S.Bahad

          Resident Engineer (Stations),
          THE Louis Berger Group Inc, (General Consultant)
          Navi Mumbai Metro Line One Project.

          Post Tension Services Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
          www.ptspakistan.us

        • Ajit Kumar Mishra
          Message 5 of 5 , Jul 20, 2013
            Dear All,

            Can anyone send me any project on MS Project datasheet having resource details and cost for appreciation purpose?

            Thanks in advance.

              Ajit Kumar Mishra, IRSE
            Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,
            EC Railway, Samastipur.