Re: [engineeringcivil] Capstone help

  • Sanjay Sharma
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
      Pls explain in tech details,enable to help U.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011

        Dear William

        Your question is not exactly clear to me but I assume you are referring to groundwater and surface water analysis, which involves checking the effect of using any of the wells or surface river water or the effect of what contaminates each source to the rest. In that case;

        ·         pumping tests can be conducted on each source at the same time checking the drawdown levels in each well.

        ·         You might note that the wells draw water from a different aquifers or the river flows over an aquiclude in that location. Or they affect each other.

        ·         Contaminant transport from the river can also be modeled for the wells. Wastewater is normally discharged into rivers and if regulations are not met might affect drinking water in wells

        ·         Also check without pumping seasonal water tables of the wells as affected by river levels and flooding

        You may think along those lines

        I need help on my senior project.I am working on a relationship of three wells and a river that flows near where the wells are located.What approaches might I use to give information on this project.

        believed to be clean.

        believed to be clean.
      • William Floyd