Re: Fw: [engineeringcivil] METHOD STATEMENTS NEEDED

  • Dipankar Deb
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6 1:15 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 6 KB
    On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Aleem Murtaza <aleemmortaza@...> wrote:

    DEAR FRIENDS

    IF ANY BODY HAVE METHOD STATEMENTS RELATING TO ALL BUILDING WORKS PLZ SEND ME

               THANKS AND REGARDS

  • Abubakar Jalam
    Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6 10:35 AM
      Please ,can anyone help with performance of hotmixasphalt  modified with plastic bottles i need some basic ideas on it tnx alot
    • Sanjay Sharma
      Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6 2:56 PM
        Hi,

        Attaching a "Hand Book  / Manual for Repairing of RCC Building Structures".

        Ref.  Chapter -6, Appendix 6.1, Structural repairs to RCC Columns, Gives Method to repair RCC Col. So, can frame the Method statement easily using a Standard Template ( 2 nos attached)

        Tx

        Sanjay Sharma

        From: Suresh Varma Kopanathi <ksnvarma@...>
        Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com