RESUME FOR STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER CIVIL(M.E FRESHER)

  • boopathy raja
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2008

      HI...
          i am doing M.E Structural Engg., in Kumaraguru college of technology,Coimbatore,my course will complete on this june.i wish to  apply a  job .so if u have any referrals send me.i attach my resume also.

      Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Click here.

    • Musharraf Mukadam
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
        send his cv

        On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Muhammad Saqib Shaikh <emss_80@...> wrote:

        Dear Musharraf

        One of my friend want to join there, he is BE, from Mehran University Sindh Pakistan.
        will u help me out?

        Musharraf Mukadam <musharrafmukadam@...> wrote:
        Would you like to join a Precast company in UAE?