Ok..Ok..Ok.....!!!!!!!!!!!!...I M NOT LEAVING THIS GROUP,BE HAPPY................

  • irfan javaid
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 23, 2011

      Dear Engineers,

      I Have a Good News For All of you that "I M NOT LEAVING THIS GROUP" and continue to sending  useful mails.........

      I realize that most of the  people on this group needs me, so my programe to Leave this group is cancelled and only for few people i am not gona discourage or disheart the rest of the Civil Engineers Community.............So I M BACK.........

      Especially the reason why i am Staying in this group is to HELP Fresh Engineers,So that they became BEST and BETTER Engineers Then ME.

      God Bless All of us.

      Best Regards,
      Muhammad Irfan Javaid
      Structural Engineer.
      +92 334 3244156
      Karachi,Pakistan.
    • Rupesh Belsare
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 23, 2011
        i thing this i  should leave this group

        --
        Warm Regards,
        Rupesh Belsare

      • akinsanmi ogundari
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 23, 2011
          Dearest Irfan,
          Words can't express how happy I am that you are back with us. In fact I am glad such a thing happened so you can really know how important you are to the group. You'll see people will use today to send you THANK YOU messages and hopefully by tomorrow, things will normalise.
          As they say in my country: OOOOoose !! U are too gbaski...

          Thanks

          From: Rupesh Belsare <rupeshbelsare6@...>
          Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:04:28 +0530
          To: <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
          Cc: <civilengr@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] Ok..Ok..Ok.....!!!!!!!!!!!!...I M NOT LEAVING THIS GROUP,BE HAPPY................

[...]

        • aditya pathania
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 23, 2011
            Thanks for not going

            Aditya Pathania.

          • robertchenge@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 23, 2011
              Yeah thank you so much that you are back. God bless you irfan

              From: Rupesh Belsare <rupeshbelsare6@...>
              Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:04:28 +0530
              To: <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
              Cc: <civilengr@yahoogroups.com>

              cid:1308844950409@...

              --
              Warm Regards,
              Rupesh Belsare

            • John Sarmiento
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 23, 2011
                Your the pillar of the group, Irfan. May you have more time to educate us all. More power!

                Yeah thank you so much that you are back. God bless you irfan

                From: Rupesh Belsare <rupeshbelsare6@...>
                Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:04:28 +0530
                To: <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
                Cc: <civilengr@yahoogroups.com>

[...]

              • ANITHA JAYAKUMAR

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 24, 2011
                    Thank you soo much. May God bless you eternally

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 24, 2011
                      DEAR IRFAN BHAI,

                        WE LOVE YOU.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 24, 2011
                        Thx2

                        I got a lot of reference from u

                        On 6/23/11, ANITHA JAYAKUMAR <anitjai99@...> wrote:
                        > Your presence in this group is required.
                        >
                        > On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:45 PM, irfan javaid
                        > <irfan_javaid4u@...>wrote:
                        >

                        >> Dear Engineers,
                        >>
                        >> I Have a Good News For All of you that "I M NOT LEAVING THIS GROUP" and
                        >> continue to sending useful mails.........
                        >>
                        >> I realize that most of the people on this group needs me, so my programe
                        >> to Leave this group is cancelled and only for few people i am not gona
                        >> discourage or disheart the rest of the Civil Engineers
                        >> Community.............So I M BACK.........
                        >>

                        >> Especially the reason why i am Staying in this group is to HELP Fresh
                        >> Engineers,So that they became BEST and BETTER Engineers Then ME.
                        >>

                        >> God Bless All of us.
                        >>

                        >> Best Regards,
                        >> Muhammad Irfan Javaid
                        >> Structural Engineer.
                        >> +92 334 3244156
                        >> Karachi,Pakistan.

                      • sonal sinha
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 24, 2011
                          thanks a lot sir ! m in B.Tech , 3rd year, civil n look forward to your posts... they are really helpful n hope we will see more of them
                        • tasawar riaz
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 24, 2011
                            Jazakallah

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 24, 2011
                              Dear Mr.Irfan,
                              Good Decesion. Please keep posting your information. I make it a point to keep all the material that you send for reference. The material is helpful not only to new engineers but to all civil Engineers. Keep up the good work.
                              Regards,
                              Murali Bikkina

                              > Your presence in this group is required.
                              >
                              > On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:45 PM, irfan javaid
                              > <irfan_javaid4u@...>wrote:
                              >

                              >> Dear Engineers,
                              >>
                              >> I Have a Good News For All of you that "I M NOT LEAVING THIS GROUP" and
                              >> continue to sending useful mails.........
                              >>
                              >> I realize that most of the people on this group needs me, so my programe
                              >> to Leave this group is cancelled and only for few people i am not gona
                              >> discourage or disheart the rest of the Civil Engineers
                              >> Community.............So I M BACK.........
                              >>

                              >> Especially the reason why i am Staying in this group is to HELP Fresh
                              >> Engineers,So that they became BEST and BETTER Engineers Then ME.
                              >>

                              >> God Bless All of us.
                              >>

                              >> Best Regards,
                              >> Muhammad Irfan Javaid
                              >> Structural Engineer.
                              >> +92 334 3244156
                              >> Karachi,Pakistan.

                            • Tejas JOSHI
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 7, 2011
                                Dear IRFAN,

                                It is good to hear that you are not leaving this group and keep
                                sending good and informative details to all members.

                                I have an idea to keep those documents at a central location and all
                                members can use those documents by downloading as per their
                                requirement.

                                There is space available in Google with huge
                                GB,,,,,www.sites.google.com. You can upload all documents there an
                                just send link or alter of uploading....We can have opinion of other
                                members also on this,,,,,If all agree than we can start the
                                same....Uploading rights will be with you only....If any other have
                                some good document than they can send you to upload....

                                In fact, we are not able to use these attachment from office, as most
                                of office do not allow gmail facility in office,.,......Just think on
                                this and reply accordingly

                                Tejas

                                --
                                Tejas JA JOSHI