Re: Staad Pro Tutorial and Worked examples

  • ssadaf_12
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008
    • ronel pascual
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008
        Dear Engr Imran,

        you can use the work examples of staad pro 2007 upon installation as your basic tool. and if you encounter difficulties in using the program, just post question to this site (http://discussion.bentley.com/) or here in our group. our staad pro users here are willing to help you. BTW, why don't you try to use etabs?

        hope this will help you.

        regards

        engr_nhel

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 9, 2008
          hey hi!!!1. everyone...

           actuallly i am looking for some notes or papers or ebooks on XFEM AND GEOPOLYMERS..... can u help me in this matter... tis is my final year project... hope anyone have something about it....
          please contact  me on this number and let me know +919611053200........
             hope anyone has....
          waiting for reply....!!!!
          khuda haffiz.....!!!!!!!

          Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click here.