DEAR ENGINEERS :I M THINKING TO LEAVE THIS GROUP............................?

  • irfan javaid
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 22, 2011

      Dear All Engineers,

      Thanks For your appreciation regarding the mails that i send to you.May be from now onwards i am not been able to continue this.

      I hope my E-mails are Helpful for you, but i think some people don't like it.

      I just try to Help other Engineers by sharing my Knowledge OR Litrature that i have with me.

      Once Again Thanks to All ENGINEERS &
      Wish All you Best of Luck.

      Best Regards,
      Muhammad Irfan Javaid
      +92 0334 3244156
      Karachi.Pakistan.

    • Dyuthapol
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013
        Yes if you use thk 20mm best more thk 16mm should be that

        Sent from my iPad

        On 22 ก.ค. 2556, at 22:13, ALI ASGHAR <aliasghar_50@...> wrote:

        sir i am in saudi arabia..here we use steel in mm..here is a beam about 16 meter..16 mm steel wil be better to use in this beam or 20 mm...the beam is in foundation and the roof is of zinc (tin)..the load is not too much