Design of pipeline by gravity flow

  • milindkhamgaonkar
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 10:09 PM
      Dear friends ,
      i am need of design procedure for carrying out water from a damsite by gravity flow pipeline. can anybody help me in providing the details of design procedure or the reference books etc for the same. Thanking you all.
      with regards
      Milind
    • irfan javaid
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      Dear All,

      Plz find the attached file.

      Best Regards,
      MIJ

      i am need of design procedure for carrying out water from a damsite by gravity flow pipeline. can anybody help me in providing the details of design procedure or the reference books etc for the same. Thanking you all.
      with regards
      Milind

    • Atther Javeed
      Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
        Dear Mr. milind

        you will have to us the Mannings equation for gravity flow in pipe.

        regards

        S A Javeed

        Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
          Dear friends,
          can anybody share excel sheets for calculating cutting and filling work of huge area where contours are available.it can be by simpsons formula or any other method.Anticipating a positive response.