Make your contributions to www.aboutcivil.com

  • Haseeb Jamal
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
      Hi All!
      Here is a new civil engineering site, please send your
      suggestions and contributions at haseebjamal_stn@... to improve
      the design and content of the site. The name of contributors and there
      pics will be displayed at http://www.aboutcivil.com/Acknowledgements.html
      I would be looking forward to listen from you. Thanks
    • Kanwarjot Singh
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
        Hi
        Sir, Please dont forward your link to this group. This group is for engineeringcivil and let it be for that only:)
        I wish you all the best for your site.
        Thanks
        KJS

        Here is a new civil engineering site, please send your
        suggestions and contributions at haseebjamal_ stn@yahoo. com to improve
        the design and content of the site. The name of contributors and there
        pics will be displayed at http://www.aboutciv il.com/Acknowled gements.html
        I would be looking forward to listen from you. Thanks

      • ronel pascual
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
          oh sorry but i didn't send anything @ your yahoo group. sometimes yahoo automatically sending message & we can't control it because they (yahoo.com) are the owner. likewise here i'm receiving message of promotion & i just ignored it. goodluck to your group.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
            dear all,
            please anyone have book of design of steel structres by LOTHERS. send me it link as soon as possible.
            asifa