Construction Estimating Reference Data

  • engr_nhel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
      hello engineers,

      does anyone of you here having experience in detailed estimation? specifically on manpower and equipments productivity rates.

      i hope to hear from you guys.

      thanks in advance.

    • Engr. M Raza, NEDian
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
        ya i have...

        --
        sincerely,

        Engr. Muhammad Raza
        Site Engineer (Civil)
        Arabian Electrical Transmissionline Constn Co. (AETCON)
        Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
        Tel: +966 (0)6 5339661
        Fax: +966 (0)6 5315332
        Mob: +966 (0)53 2593834 (KSA current)
        Mob: +922 (0)300 3735147 (Pak)
      • ronel pascual
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
          Engr. Raza,

          I would appreciate and even our members here if could upload your reference data in our files.

          thank you.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
            sorry sir because you asked about the experience but not for the data because i dont have any data regarding that because i have worked as quatity and cost estimater in last 3.5 years but i left that company recently 5months ago and i m now as site engineer in another company.
            sorry again but if you or even any of my group member need any help regarding quantity and cost estimation with productivities of manpowers and plant, he or she can ask freely even by my personal email address...

            On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 8:21 AM, ronel pascual <engr_nhel@...> wrote:
[...]

          • robertosacdalan2000
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 19, 2013
              Sir,

              Can I request a PDF files for the above mentioned subject. Thank you for your kind consideration regarding this matter.