Re: [engineeringcivil] Hello everyone

  • SANGAM NITESH
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2011
      I can help you, but it can't be taught online. If you have any questions, divert it to me. I will try to answer it for you.

      Regards,
      Nitesh.

      On 7 February 2011 06:39, William Floyd <wmofloyd@...> wrote:

      I am taking a structual analysis class now and I could use some help understanding the shear and moment diagram for the forces and calculating them in minute detail.If anyone can help me with this it will be greatly appreciated.

    • William Floyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2011
        This is for nitesh and those who can help,
        I want to be clear on shear and moment diagrams of the points and the locations of the forces of shear and all the moments.This will help me a lot.I am also doing a highway transportation class that I could use anyones help in understanding it as well as possible.
        Thanks Everyone,
        William

        On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:47 PM, SANGAM NITESH <sangam.desou@...> wrote:

        I can help you, but it can't be taught online. If you have any questions, divert it to me. I will try to answer it for you.

        Regards,
        Nitesh.

        On 7 February 2011 06:39, William Floyd <wmofloyd@...> wrote:

        I am taking a structual analysis class now and I could use some help understanding the shear and moment diagram for the forces and calculating them in minute detail.If anyone can help me with this it will be greatly appreciated.

      • Lokesh Bansal
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2011
          You can try notes from NPTEL (nptel.iitm.ac.in) or download video lectures from Youtube's NPTEL channel.

          Regards
          Lokesh Bansal

[...]

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.
        • Naren Sonu
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011
            can u please send me the "Applications Of Laser In construction Field"

          • adekunle edu
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2011
              good day,
              this is a good challenge for group. it is an interesting topic please send any of Ur question out in time. been shear moment and highway transportation U embark on.
              Am interested on those questions
              From
              Engr. Edu A