please help me to complete this survey form

  • soomro ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 89 KB

    hi members,

                         i am a civil engineering student and doing a research work on the quality assurance of commercial laboratories in testing. i want to know your opinions on the attached survey form if you have knowledge about it. so kindly give me your opinion regarding to that research and reply me on that e-mail add engrshakeelsoomro@.... i shall remain thankful to you.