internship in civil engineering

  • SAMDISH NIRANKARI
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2011
      Hi,
      I am Samdish, currently studying in B.Tech (2nd year) in civil engineering at IIT Roorkee.
      I want to go for summer internship. Someone please suggest some companies where I can try. Also give me contacts if possible.

      --
      With Regards
      Samdish NIrankari

    • SANDEEP KUMAR
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2011
        On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:45 AM, SAMDISH NIRANKARI <samdishnirankari1991@...> wrote:

        Hi Samdish

        As per ur E-mail received via Engineering Civil Group regarding ur training, u may contact to our Company M/s RITES Ltd. This is A Govt. of India Enterprise and basically deals with  Design, Engineering and Project Management Consultancy services specially in Infrastructure Sectors.

        With Regards,

        SANDEEP KUMAR
        Asstt. Manager (HW)
        RITES Limited.
        (A Govt. of India Enterprise)

      • sridhar shan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          Mitras in hyderabad

          --
          Sent from my mobile device
        • sridhar shan
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
            Hai every one..i'm sri studing BE.civil 3rd year..Plz send me some
            useful papers about GIS applications...for paper presentation..have a
            good time..

            --
            Sent from my mobile device
          • SAMDISH NIRANKARI
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2011
              Sir,
              I am very thankful to you for your offer and i am looking forward to grab the same.
              Please, tell me the scope of internship and the location for the same.If you can tell me about the ongoing projects that will be great.
              Looking forward to your reply.