information

  • raghu ram
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2011

       Dear friends,

          I had completed my civil engineering & working. I am intrested in doing course in project management in distance mode. If any member in this group have information request to help me, friends if any body have study & practice material for staad pro, auto cad,primavera,MS project and can send me material, I will be thankful to them. Hope for early positive responce.

      Regards,

      Raghu
      09479056089
      life is to live happily,enjoy each and every second as u cannot get back even a single second gone.......................

    • vicky bob
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011

        Hi raghu,

        u may continue in project management from NICMAR, pune... They have distance learning programme..
        regards

        Vikram Verma

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 26, 2013
          Hi, nicmar has distance education program. Try it.
          Thx.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2013
            Hi Friends,

            I am working and also think to do the distance course(i.e. Project Management)  from NICMAR . Can any one told me,who had completed the course that this correspondence course is beneficial or not.

            T/R,
            MOHD JAVED
            09718343440.
            AHPL

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 28, 2013
              Hello Man....

              Study is always beneficial....Specifically for NICMAR study, I am the live example......I got huge growth after completing Management course from NICMAR.

              I completed GPPM &  PGPCM.... successfully with distinction....

              So don't think much & go ahead with your drams....All the best....

              Regards,

              Tejas JOSHI

              --
              Tejas JA JOSHI
            • jayesh dave
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
                Mr Javed,
                This NICMAR is good for construction management.I have completed my PG in Construction Management in year 1987. It is pushing and bushing. Go for it.
                ---Jayesh Dave