Re: green building

  • marwataha20
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 7, 2010
      dear friends ..
      I think that the green buildings mean ( in a simply way ) that we have to prepare all the necessary requirements that we need without effect on the sources of the future requirements ..
      (i.e. we have to prepare our needs & in the same time make sure that future needs are in save) ..
    • ankit vyas
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 6, 2011
        hi
        i am doing BE in civil i m interested in construction of green building but i found tht in india no such course is available..as the concept and construction of green building is some what different from ordinary construction i nedd to learn tht but how cani get knowledge of tht can anyone plas help to find out about this course........waiting for ur replies

      • satish tumne
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 7, 2011
          check this site

          i am doing BE in civil i m interested in construction of green building but i found tht in india no such course is available..as the concept and construction of green building is some what different from ordinary construction i nedd to learn tht but how cani get knowledge of tht can anyone plas help to find out about this course........waiting for ur replies

        • Joshy P John
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 7, 2011

          hi

          See attached US and Canada LEED professional accrediation exam handbook

          or visit www.cagbc.org or www.usgbc.org for more details.

          Regards,

          Joshy P. John

          Message 5 of 10 , Jul 9, 2011
            thanks for sharing this it wa really helpfull
            but are this type of oeganisation available in india or any instituttion which helps to develops the concept of green building or any certificate course
            waiting forur reply.

            Message 6 of 10 , Jul 9, 2011
              thnx.....

              i am doing BE in civil i m interested in construction of green building but i found tht in india no such course is available..as the concept and construction of green building is some what different from ordinary construction i nedd to learn tht but how cani get knowledge of tht can anyone plas help to find out about this course........waiting for ur replies

            • bhavingohel8333
              Message 7 of 10 , Sep 24, 2012
                any on having comparission between green building and ordinary building plz mail me !!!!!!!!