Re: [engineeringcivil] some management books

  • srini an
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2008
      Just to keep you informed Item 5 tool kit is not in the files stored, i am not usre if you can retreive them, it will be usefull,
      Thanks
      sri

      On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:30 PM, ssadaf_12 <ssadaf_12@...> wrote:

      dear all especially Sri,

      Sri, plz let me know whether these books are useful to you because i m
      structural engineer i dont know much about management

      1)The Organizational Engineering Approach to Project Management: The
      Revolution in Building and Managing Effective Teams
      By PMP, Ralph L. Kliem,&nbspHarris B. Anderson,
      * Publisher: CRC
      * Number Of Pages: 264
      * Publication Date: 2002-08-15
      * ISBN / ASIN: 1574443224
      Buy New $62.96
      http://mihd.net/oxkscr
      http://rapidshare.com/files/73885693...management.pdf

      2)Supply Chain Project Management: A Structured Collaborative and
      Measurable Approach
      By James B. Ayers
      * Publisher: CRC
      * Number Of Pages: 392
      * Publication Date: 2003-08-26
      * ISBN / ASIN: 157444350X
      Buy New $60.60
      http://mihd.net/1jqtcb
      http://rapidshare.com/files/73884775...management.pdf

      3)Managing Buyer-Supplier Relations: The Winning Edge through
      Specification Management (Routledge Studies in Business Organization
      and Networks)
      By Rajesh Nellore
      * Publisher: Routledge
      * Number Of Pages: 224
      * Publication Date: 2001-09-21
      ISBN / ASIN: 0415253039
      Buy New $133.00
      http://mihd.net/fhz73w
      http://rapidshare.com/files/73886134...r_relation.pdf

      4)Project Management, Planning and Control, Fifth Edition: Managing
      Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing Projects to PMI, APM and
      BSI Standards
      By Albert Lester
      ASIN /ISBN: 075066956X
      http://mihd.net/9mt5jn
      http://rapidshare.com/files/79514941...6956X.rar.html
      http://www.mediafire.com/?12xrl3xyxj8

      5)Project Management Toolkit: The Basics for Project Success (Project
      Management Toolkit)
      By Trish Melton
      ASIN /ISBN: 0750684402
      http://mihd.net/0ztfi8
      http://rapidshare.com/files/79513818...84402.rar.html
      http://www.mediafire.com/?20gn5xgtckc

      6)Project Management for the 21st Century, Third Edition
      By Bennet P. Lientz, Kathryn P. Rea
      ASIN /ISBN: 012449983X
      http://mihd.net/bpidfy
      http://rapidshare.com/files/79507953/012449983x.rar

      thanks
      sadaf

    • ayman aboraia
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 5, 2008
        some books doesnt work

        To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2008
          I m structural engineer now a days i m doing detailing

          Sadaf, It really is, its all a good collection of books, which i have to save it for any future ref, but the only problem is where do you have the time for reading al these, but i am sure these are books that ahs to be read at soem point of time or atleast Zap thru the ehadings to know where to find info if needed,
          Many thanks for your help,
          By the way what do u do Sadaf, Good knowing you

          Get your new Email address!
        • HIMANSHU GUPTA
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2008
            Can anyone tell me that whether civil engg. magazines are available in the market.....

            if it does than which one is the best to read?

            Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here