Re: [engineeringcivil] cocrete grade-reg

  • bhargav pujara
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 4, 2010
      Dear,

      you are right.. but it's tottaly depands on various materials like Aggregates, Water and the also depands on Weather condition. up to M-20 We can use our nominal Mix but after we have to go for Mix Design.

      Regards

      Bhargav

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 6, 2010
        Dear Sir
        Just for the nominal mix M25 I wrote 1:1:2 and it is by volume, as far as design mix is concerned it varies with the properties of sand and aggregate and it is by weight only. It is recommended that M20 and above 20 we should go for the design mix .
        with due regards
        Arun vyas

        From: arun vyas <arunvyas2001@...>
        To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, 30 September, 2010, 9:12 PM

        Sir
        M25 - 1:1:2
        with regards

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 17, 2010
          Dear All,

          Can anybody send me latest I S Codes soft copies related to civil engineering construction work.

          Thanks amd Regards,

          Manoj Javakar.

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 21, 2010
            Dear Manoj

            IS codes are copyright materials and you may not get it. You can purchase or borrow.

            regards,
            Arij Ahmed

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 21, 2010
              Sent from my Nokia phone
              Can anybody send me latest I S Codes soft copies related to civil engineering
              construction work.

              Thanks amd Regards,
              sayyed tanvir ali.
              MUMBAI
            • satish tumne
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 22, 2010
                check attachment of enginneringcivilgroup and you will find many

                Can anybody send me latest I S Codes soft copies related to civil engineering
                construction work.

                Thanks amd Regards,
                sayyed tanvir ali.
                MUMBAI