seave analysis

  • Nitish
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2010
      Dear All,
      Can anybody send me IS Code for Seave Analysis for aggregates.
    • Lokesh Bansal
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
        IS:2386 Series(Part1 to Part 8) gives all the tests for aggregates in concrete. You will find your required test in IS:2386-Part1.

        Can anybody send me IS Code for Seave Analysis for aggregates.

      • Dist.Laboratory Osmanabad
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010

        Dear Nitesh,
        Pl. Find Attached IS Code 2386 for Sieve Analysis for aggregates.

        M A  Jikare