Re: HI

  • maheshg
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 29 6:43 AM
      Dear Ganeshan,

      Ram is correct, he is talking about the steel column (tubes) filled with concrte and what you are talking about is the steel column encased by concrete.

      Regards,
      Mahesh.

      --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, ganesh lakshmi <shree_ganesh_2004@...> wrote:

      > Dear Ram
      > Ram your title is OK but it is not concrete filled  steel column , basically it is called as encased column or embedded steel column. so my suggestion is "Fatigue damage failure of concrete encased steel columns"
      > With regards
      > A.Ganesan
      > BHEL

    • SITI ROHAIDAH
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 29 9:01 PM

        hi
         i am final year student
         anybody can help on marine sediment issue or anything about marine sediment

      • senthil vel
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 3, 2010
          sir in any tips for stell structure  in design
                                     thanks to you
          On 7/29/10, maheshg <gadhavi13@...> wrote:

          Dear Ganeshan,

          Ram is correct, he is talking about the steel column (tubes) filled with concrte and what you are talking about is the steel column encased by concrete.

          Regards,
          Mahesh.

          --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, ganesh lakshmi <shree_ganesh_2004@...> wrote:

          > Dear Ram
          > Ram your title is OK but it is not concrete filled  steel column , basically it is called as encased column or embedded steel column. so my suggestion is "Fatigue damage failure of concrete encased steel columns"
          > With regards
          > A.Ganesan
          > BHEL

        • pvs nageswararao
          Message 4 of 23 , Aug 6, 2010
            It's depends upon the creep of concrete in the mix design..

            if you have any doubts .., plz ask me

                   byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
          • wbromo@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 23 , Aug 7, 2010
              Siti Rohaidah,

              Its a vast data non specific, however you can obtain it from the main topics of interest in:

              http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2010/2009JF001415.shtml

              Regards Wijoyo Bromo- BBerry® V16 Engine

              From: SITI ROHAIDAH <rohaida_6008@...>
              Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:01:17 +0800 (SGT)
              To: <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [engineeringcivil] help

              hi
               i am final year student
               anybody can help on marine sediment issue or anything about marine sediment

            • Srikanth Mutha
              Message 6 of 23 , Aug 7, 2010
                Dear Friends,
                       Can anyone provide me a soft copy on white cement and its advantage over grey cement
                I want to present a paper on this topic for the upcoming Birla white yuva ratna awards
                For details refer : http://www.birlawhite.com/Stat/site/Yuvaratna/index.html

                From: SITI ROHAIDAH <rohaida_6008@...>
                Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:01:17 +0800 (SGT)

                hi
                 i am final year student
                 anybody can help on marine sediment issue or anything about marine sediment

                Mutha Srikanth
                JNTUK..

              • kaushal kishore
                Message 7 of 23 , Aug 9, 2010
                  You please refer IS Code on White Cement.

                  KAUSHAL KISHORE

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jun 19, 2011
                    Hi Friends

                    I have completed M.tech Structural engineering (2009-2011).

                    If any job opening for Design engineer Trainee in any of the Structural Design engineering Firms, please inform me.

                    Thanks and Regards

                    Ram
                  • Raj Kumar Singh Sagar

                      Message 10 of 23 , Jul 23 3:51 AM
                        Hello friends,

                        I need 5 civil engineers with 2 years experienced, to work with reputed company based at coimbatore. very urgent.

                        regards.

                        --
                        S.Bhaskar.