Re: [engineeringcivil] (unknown)

  • Sreenivasan AK
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2010

      sir,
       You can use poly urethene[plain];poly urethene foam or Masterflex 801 of BASF.This you can carried out with conventional cement grouting.I donot think any specs are available[IS or CPWD]

      A.K.Sreenivasan
      sreeni.iyer@...
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
        Dear Sir,

        I sujjest you please read the research paper titled WATER PROOFING OF BASE
        MENT by KAUSHAL KISHORE.

        KAUSHAL KISHORE

        --
        Lal Khan
        SPECIFIC PROJECTS (P) Ltd.

      • VISWA THIAGARAJAN ASSOCIATES
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2010
        Dear all,

        Please find the attachment.....

        Regards

        Thiagarajan.S

        --
        VISWA THIAGARAJAN & ASSOCIATES,
        45,5th TRUST CROSS STREET,
        Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3, 2010
          please any one tell me what the scope of DAE student of Civil

          To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com; viswaapex@...
          From: vtapmc@...
          Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 15:37:41 +0530
          Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] (unknown) [1 Attachment]

          [Attachment(s) from VISWA THIAGARAJAN ASSOCIATES included below] Dear all,