Re: [engineeringcivil] pls some advice friends!

  • sateesh singh
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      Dear Arneet,
      Looking at  for your future my personal opinion is to chose L&T who is pioneer in Construction industry  whose profile as of now in market is very good and the organization feels the GET(Graduate Engg Trainee)(as it is considered in the organization) as their asset, hence my personal opinion is to join with L&T,
      With Best Wishes for your Future,
      Regards,
      Sateesh Singh.

      On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM, myself.arneet <myself.arneet@...> wrote:
      Hi friends, i am a final year civil enggg student  and want 2 seek some good professional advice from u all.
       The thing is i have 2 options as below for my career further and i would like 2 seek suggestions from u as 2 for which i should opt.

      1. Firstly, i have the option to join Relaince INFRA(ADAG) which is offering me 4.5 lakh CTC for the first year and 5.5 lakh CTC in the second year. andi have 2 comply with a 2 year service bond period(after the first year of training) which is equal to a year's CTC.
      2. Secondly, i could opt for L&T's Build india scholarship and go for an MTech in constrution Tech and management degree at IIT-Delhi for two years where i will get 9000 per month stipend and L&T takes care of my study expenses and after completing the m.tech i will start with L&T at 3.1 lakh CTC and also i have to comply with a 5 year bond period or pay back L&T 3 lakhs.

      So friends, i would like 2 knw ur suggestion as to what option will serve me a better career in the long run, and i hope to hear from u soon.
      Thanx,
      Arneet Singh

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         engineeringcivil-digest@yahoogroups.com
         engineeringcivil-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • venkat rao
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2010

        Dear Arneet,

        Even i agree with Mr.Sateesh singh. As L & T will take care of u'r study expenses, u'r getting ur stipend and most important u'r completing u'r MTech in constrution Tech and management degree from IIT-Delhi. For your future career, Constrution Tech and management degree is most important and companies are looking for people who have done there Degree in construction management.

        wish u all the Best,
        G.V.RAO

           http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/engineerin gcivil/join