Re: [engineeringcivil] Urgently needed Pile plug & pile cap design

  • umesh khurana
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27, 2010

      Hello Everyone,

      Can any one provide the IS 2292-1982
      Thanking you,

      UK

    • pvs nageswararao
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2010
        plz send me IS800:2001 latest code book
      • VISWA THIAGARAJAN ASSOCIATES
        Message 3 of 10 , May 7, 2010
          HAI ALL

          FIND IS800:2001

          REGARDS

          THIAGARAJAN.S
          CEO - VTAPMC
          CHENNAI

          On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:53 PM, pvs nageswararao <pvsnageswararao@...> wrote:

          plz send me IS800:2001 latest code book

        • prabhakar byachappa
          Message 4 of 10 , May 10, 2010
            Dear
            Mr.VISWA
            We are unable open the IS:800-2001 kindly send me once again
            Thanks
            Prabhakara.B

            Message 5 of 10 , May 10, 2010
              Hi
              Seems this file corrupted...unable to open,Pl look into it.
              Thanks/Regards
              S.Kumar

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 6 11:44 PM
                AOA Dear

                from Pakistan

                i wanted pre-stressing post-tentioned proforma. if any one have, please send me.

                thanks in advance

                Engr. Muhammad Ajmal Ahmadani
                Contract Engineer

                EPFC Project

                National Development Consultants
                +92 300 7181991

              • Asjid
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 7 4:56 AM

                Check the attachment stressing value record from DSI

                Are looking for this or something else.