Re: [engineeringcivil] Urgently needed

  • umesh khurana
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27, 2010

      ---

      Hello Everyone,

      Can any one provide the procedure of code to check the vertility of column

      that how much deviation in vertility is allowed in High rise residential building

      Thanking you

      umesh

    • umesh khurana
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 27, 2010

        Hello Everyone,

        Can any one provide the IS 2292-1982
        Thanking you,

        UK

      • pvs nageswararao
        Message 3 of 10 , May 1, 2010
          plz send me IS800:2001 latest code book
        • VISWA THIAGARAJAN ASSOCIATES
          Message 4 of 10 , May 7, 2010
            HAI ALL

            FIND IS800:2001

            REGARDS

            THIAGARAJAN.S
            CEO - VTAPMC
            CHENNAI

            On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:53 PM, pvs nageswararao <pvsnageswararao@...> wrote:

            plz send me IS800:2001 latest code book

          • prabhakar byachappa
            Message 5 of 10 , May 10, 2010
              Dear
              Mr.VISWA
              We are unable open the IS:800-2001 kindly send me once again
              Thanks
              Prabhakara.B

              Message 6 of 10 , May 10, 2010
                Hi
                Seems this file corrupted...unable to open,Pl look into it.
                Thanks/Regards
                S.Kumar

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 6, 2011
                  AOA Dear

                  from Pakistan

                  i wanted pre-stressing post-tentioned proforma. if any one have, please send me.

                  thanks in advance

                  Engr. Muhammad Ajmal Ahmadani
                  Contract Engineer

                  EPFC Project

                  National Development Consultants
                  +92 300 7181991

                • Asjid
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 7, 2011

                  Check the attachment stressing value record from DSI

                  Are looking for this or something else.